Post by Blossom/Jackie W. on Jul 19, 2009 11:06:52 GMT -5
while supplies last....
Last year and early this year, COPD Canada Patient Network put FREE COPD Educationsal DVD's into Libraries across Canada. Following that, we offered it to any of our members of the Network that wanted one. The remainder now goes to the general public.
They're FREE, no strings attached, but we do have a limited supply /quantity. It will be on a first come, first serve basis.
A Patient's Guide To Understanding Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- With Every Breath: A 30 minute video on what you should know about COPD. Hosted by Peter Gzowski
- COPD: An Informational Flash Animation
- Spirometry: An Informational Flash Animation on one of the more common Lung Breathing Tests
- Pursed Lip Breathing (PLB): A technique for better breathing by Michael Riser, a COPD patient.
- Diaphragmatic Breathing: Another technique for better breathing by Michael Riser, a COPD patient.